Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

At first I was wondering-

-"Why the hell is this so popular?" But a few countless upgrades later, I figured it out.

Nice work~ Very enjoyable (at least by the end).

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

What makes this game so fantastic...

Is that even within the Alpha state, its still so addicting! If Nintendo had any sense, they should have done this years ago. Even he potential of what lies ahead makes me eager for more. Ill be sure to frequently check in on this.

I've seen many takes on Classic Tower Defense. This by far is one of my most favorite to date. I eagerly await the next update.

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

Addicting!

It took me a moment to get used to using gravity, but once I did, it was tons of fun building 100+ meteors to crush planets.

One of my problems with this game is that it was so short. This totally needs its own endless/sandbox mode, perhaps more level and more civilizations to crush~

The other was that a single laser blast from a snail or the Boss was enough to send my meteor to explode. Perhaps for larger meteors, they should take more then one hit before they explode?

Other then these few personal preferences, the gameplay was very solid and extremely enjoyable. Also, name of the song please? I know Ive heard it before, but for the life of me, I cannot remember the title...

Anyway, 10/10, 5/5.

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

I see many negative reviews on this-

Which I think is mostly due to the fact that a majority of people are so dumbed-down to the point that when confronted by a game that is not the usual "OHMAHGAWD SHOOT EVERYTHING!!1!!1one!!" and actual requires some thinking, their brains turn to mush and they click the negative score.

The beautiful dark, gritty artwork, the fitting music, and presenting a game that actually makes you feel like a real detective are a welcome change from the usual games I find here. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I suppose my only complaint would be that sometimes it feels as if there is not enough information to suggest where to go next, but I like a challenge.

For people who are having trouble, in the police department, try going to the "leads" (the large board on the left wall of your office,) and stacking potos or information that corresponds on top of each other. Occasionally, correct stacks unlock new locations.

Anyways, many thanks for taking up a half hour of my time in quite an enjoyable manner. I hope to see more.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Having seen the movie...

This tribute is so awesome on so many levels.

For a game, it was very fluid, you stuck true to the plot, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially when I collected all the spoons. ;)

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

...Wow.

That was...intresting.

I give you 8 for the "lolz".

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

I'm sad to see it go...

Is this really the end? There were so many questions raised, like was the woman at the end Alice? Is the Cheshire Cat a combination of Dr. Burr's experiment and his little girl? Was the unknown caller the aforementioned?

All in all, I loved this whole series, the attention put into the detail, the twist on the Wonderland tale I loved as a child, and even the funny messages when using incorrect items, like the brick on the t.v. All of these factors combined made it into a excellent point-and click.

I only felt it was too short, and that more questions were raised that won't be answered unfortunately do to the series end. If I were you however, I would continue it. You've created a whole different wonderland and cast of characters all brimming with potential.

I eagerly await your next work. ~

Myth Wars Myth Wars

This has potential...

But's its extremely glitchy. Units do not obey commands, and I also experienced the aforementioned "standoff" where neaither side attacks.

Clean it up, and you may have something.

The Breach The Breach

As a player of F.E.A.R, Fatal Frame, etc.

There were times when I kinda wished that more scares had been put in; I saw alot of potential. If Metroid and Dead Space had a flash baby, this would be it.

Graphics: Cartoony, but nothing wrong with that. The backgrounds and monsters were well thought out and even well designed, though the green-face, google-eyed zombie crew were a little...eh. However I can tell you put alot of effort into the art, unlike most people. The part where you find the guy plastered to the wall before a moth rips out of chest was very well done.

Music: I think few people realize just how much influence music has in making a scary game scary. I am no newbie to horror or survival games, but even playing this simple game at night with headphones on gave me the willies. Nice selection, fit mood very well.

Plot: Here is where I have to agree with some of the other folks. It was rather predictible near the end, however, I was intrigued earlier on. I was kinda hoping you'd break the cliche, but Im sure youve gotten plenty of feedback on that, so I'll let it rest. Evil moth race of yellow light is cool, by the way. ;) ending was sorta shrug. I was pretty sure nobody would beleive him, but I was hoping (SPOILER) that he woulld instead live on to fight, though no one acknowledged the threat.

Gameplay: I liked it was short and sweet. Flash games annoy me when their too technical and long. However, Boss battles....weren't. They were easy to the point of being ridiculous. I received more damage from basic enemes in the halls then those bosses. Just find a spot and shoot them was pretty much the same strategy for all of them. I wish perhaps that you had made some of the enemies more difficult, but it may have taken away from the short and sweet factor. Some gliches, the last armor was more bother then help, wish I could shoot up. (Darn floating eyeball things.)

To sum it up, this is still one of the best flash games Ive played in awhile. Has similarities to some known games, but these horror types tend to do that. Dont be discouraged by peoples comments; this is still a magnificient piece of work. You guys keep this up and you'll definitely earn a name for yourselves. ;)

5/5 10/10 (because people are too lenient with crappy stuff, and too picky on good stuff)

Covetous Covetous

I liked how I could choose my ending.

Intresting idea, even more bizzare the way you brought it into gameplay.

At the end, I didnt struggle to get out and lo and behold....

I liked it; not necessarilly a game, but a "send cold-shooting-into-myblood" sorta experience.