Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

I know everyone'ssaying it but so true. So true.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Excellent!

Usually Madness day flashes don't wow me the way they used to. Just generic shoot-em ups. But this, not only has some great scenes and camerawork, but an intresting, compelling plot.

You really created a unique yet simple character. Felt like I was watching a full feature movie, not just a little flash. Excellent work!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Brilliant!

I've been watching these since the first. The animation is pristine, the idea unique, and the plot hilarious. Excellent work!

MOOLT - Computer Love MOOLT - Computer Love

Laziness keeps family together.

Word.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Lovely!

Im glad you decided to continue this. While the idea of Feudal Era Spider-man has already been done, you played it out beautifully. I like your art-style as well~

Sooo... Spider-ninja 3? :)

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Oh god.

Zombie, Alien, and Homicidal Robot program Apocolypse's don't even come close.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

... what did I just watch?

I am very disturbed right now. I will never look at Sir Cheeseburger Apocolypse the same again.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Completely made my day.

Voice added so, so much to it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

...O.o

What the fuck did I just watch?

But yeah. That's pretty much how my cousin reacted.

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Very nice!

While there isn't really any plot, for a fighting sequence you did really well. The animation is very fluid and sound effects are...okay. I however felt that song didn't really match, and was too faint in the background. Also, the demon retreating so much just felt like this was showcasing the ninja's skills.

All in all though, nicely done.

SunnyGOES responds:

Sequel is planned, showing the demon's true nature and strength. But before that, I'm planning match up between different characters ;)